Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Set of Tesla Cyclone Wheels Wanted - set of 4 (not turbines, not slipstreams, not base)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interested in a set of 4x Tesla 19" Cyclone wheels for Tesla Model S

They look a bit like Turbines but are 19" (turbines are 21" for model S)

I'm located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada so a local (within the province although I'm in Quebec once in a while) transaction would be ideal, however I will consider paying to ship if you have some for sale elsewhere.

Let me know what you have!

Here's an example:

image-jpeg.217461

Interested in a set of 4x Tesla 19" Cyclone wheels for Tesla Model S

I agree that this is one of the nicest Tesla designs available. Hope you find a set.​

Have you checked these rims on tire rack? They take the tesla cap. Just put these on mine today.

Thank you for sharing. This turbine design is also appealing, especially in graphite, and 19"? Wow. The price for these at Tire Rack is excellent.​

I digress... my only hangup with the cyclones and the turbines, and even the standard silver slipsteams (which I currently have) is the fact that they are identical. I would prefer that they came in sets of two - a left and a right set (mirror images). That way, the fan design would spin in the same direction on both sides of the car. But that is probably just my OCD going overboard.​