Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Single 21" Arachnid Front Wheel

KLau

Jan 1, 2018
Sacramento, CA
One of my 21" Arachnid Front Wheels has a hairline crack and cannot be repaired. :(

I'm looking to purchase a single front Arachnid to complete the set (21" x 8.5").

Curb rash is ok. Do not needs tire or TPMS.

Sacramento Area.

Toriola101

Oct 19, 2020
United State
STEVE has a that he wants to part out for a cheaper price but because i'm not in the state right now, i couldn't purchase it from him maybe you should contact it and see if she still have it for sale. Here's her STEVE4CLERK at AOL dot com

JoLee

Oct 24, 2017
Los Angeles
I have a silver one that I can part with. I believe it has never been mounted but does have some minor scratches, as shown in the pics below. I can let it go for $400.

IMG_2826.JPG
IMG_2827.JPG
IMG_2828.JPG

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC