Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB - Stealth Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My stealth model 3 got totaled by a buddy and I'm looking for another one that isn't price gouging. Would prefer autopilot or FSD but not picky if it's priced right. Will be paid out by insurance by the end of the week. Willing to get a plane ticket anywhere in the continental US if the price is right. Not picky on color or interior. Would prefer it to be under 50k for warranty purposes but will entertain higher mileage if it's priced lower. Pic for attention. RIP :-(

Attachments

• IMG_20210705_144522.jpg
    IMG_20210705_144522.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: Spacep0d
My stealth model 3 got totaled by a buddy and I'm looking for another one that isn't price gouging. Would prefer autopilot or FSD but not picky if it's priced right. Will be paid out by insurance by the end of the week. Willing to get a plane ticket anywhere in the continental US if the price is right. Not picky on color or interior. Would prefer it to be under 50k for warranty purposes but will entertain higher mileage if it's priced lower. Pic for attention. RIP :-(

Howdy! Very sorry to hear about the demise of your Stealth.

I just listed my car on another site, but I'll throw my hat in the ring just in case.

I'm selling a 2020 Model 3 Stealth Performance. White with black interior. Here are the stats;

Mileage: 4,531. I am original owner.

No accidents or damage. There is one tiny paint chip on the front lower fascia, but you'd have to look pretty carefully to find it. I was debating between PPF and a wrap. No wrap or PPF installed, however.

Charging practices have been good. Some trickle-charging, some Supercharger, and now I have my own TWC so it hasn't seen a Supercharger in a while.

HOV stickers: Never issued or requested. For states where you can access the HOV lane in an EV you'll get the full two years. This is a fairly important point for those who want to use this car with HOV stickers.

Always garaged when not being driven. Never smoked-in or exposed to perfumes, colognes, obnoxious body sprays, etc. It will smell like your car, not someone else's. I have a crazy good sense of smell (much like Elon) so this is important to me. When I owned a used Leaf I never stopped smelling the previous owner's cologne.

Original tires, lots of tread depth left.

This car does not have FSD, but it's confirmed FSD ready if you want to try the subscription. No extra hardware upgrade fees.

Mods: Tinted windows. 3M Ceramic IR. Darker than 70% transmission, but lighter than some of the ultra dark tints. Looks great.
Jeda spacer for phone charging with cases in-place. Works great with my Samsung and girlfriend's iPhone 10.

I'm basically selling my car because I work-from-home, my girlfriend lives with me and has her own Model 3 I can use, and I want to invest the proceeds back into TSLA.

Tesla no longer offers the Stealth for the refreshed Model 3s so specimens you find will start to have higher mileage.

I'm asking 57k on another site. I'll take 56k from someone on this site. Carvana offered 50k and I don't have to deal with a private sale. Title is on its way to me (within 10 days).

Lemme know either way if you like. Good luck!

vqsSZCu.png

mliyPyZ.png

Last edited: