Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Tesla Coffee Mugs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha well that’s the problem. I never got one with my S when I took delivery. I really wish Tesla would at least stock it again on the Tesla online store. I NEED one for the office! :(

I have two, one barely used, one in the box never used, never opened. $125 shipped to you. I will post pics when I get home. I have a cracked X windshield I have to fix that I cannot afford to do so I am also going to selling the rolling luggage I have.

• Funny
Reactions: EVTECH and Akikiki
I have two, one barely used, one in the box never used, never opened. $125 shipped to you. I will post pics when I get home. I have a cracked X windshield I have to fix that I cannot afford to do so I am also going to selling the rolling luggage I have.

Thanks but a member already reached out to me for selling his unused mug. Honestly, that would’ve been too high a price regardless.

I just broke my father- in- law's Tesla coffee mug I got when I bought my Model S and gifted to him. He is completely devastated because he loved that mug. I searched Amazon, eBay, and even contacted Tesla to try to buy a replacement. No luck:(. If anybody has one or a set of 2 of the Black Porcelain coffee mugs with the red interior I would really love to buy it from you. I am hopeful someone in the Tesla community will respond and I can mend my father-in-law's broken heart. Please DM me if you have one to sell. Thank you all!
Teslamug.jpg

I just broke my beloved Tesla mug (just like the one pictured above) and am having trouble locating another one. It is the mug I used every day and really enjoyed. If anyone would sell me one, I would most appreciate it. Thanks

Hmm....what would one pay for these?? Lol, unlikely to sell, but motivate me and I might have to part with one....pm me

I just broke my beloved Tesla mug (just like the one pictured above) and am having trouble locating another one. It is the mug I used every day and really enjoyed. If anyone would sell me one, I would most appreciate it. Thanks