Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Tesla Model 3 AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for 2018-2020 Tesla Model 3
AWD
FSD (HW3) or Enhanced Autopilot
Under 50k miles
Around $50k
And I need to buy it ASAP
I’m assuming you’re looking for a standard range since you don’t specify. Everything you list on a long range is going for over $50k even for a 2018 (what I have). It’s insane what places like Driveway and CarMax have offered for my car. I wish you luck because prices are insane out there.

I just bought a 2018 Model 3 Long Range AWD with enhanced autopilot for $48k. Brick and Mortar Dealership. They’re are deals out there, but you got to be quick. I would suggest anyone staying away from buying from the delivery dealers (Carvana,CarMax…), they seem more expensive and don’t guarantee any FSD or Enhanced Autopilot.

I just bought a 2018 Model 3 Long Range AWD with enhanced autopilot for $48k. Brick and Mortar Dealership. They’re are deals out there, but you got to be quick. I would suggest anyone staying away from buying from the delivery dealers (Carvana,CarMax…), they seem more expensive and don’t guarantee any FSD or Enhanced Autopilot.
How long ago? I was shocked to see my 2018 jump in trade-in price right after Tesla recently jacked their prices up. It went up $6-7k in value. If you weren’t in a rush, I’d say wait until prices come down. Once gas comes down, I think EV prices will too.

Picking it up on Tuesday. I sold my 370z to Carvana (offer I couldn’t refuse) and my offer ended on the 12th so I’ve been on a mad rush to find a Tesla 3 Performance or Long Range AWD with the option for acceleration boost. I’ve seen maybe 10 2018-2020 Tesla Model 3 Long Range and Performance AWD with FDS or enhanced autopilot under $50k. Half of them were private sales that bought up instantly. I’m sure prices will come down and I probably wouldn’t have bought now if I didn’t get such a good deal for my 370z. I am still getting offers from dealers under $48k but none of them can guarantee fsd or enhanced autopilot

Picking it up on Tuesday. I sold my 370z to Carvana (offer I couldn’t refuse) and my offer ended on the 12th so I’ve been on a mad rush to find a Tesla 3 Performance or Long Range AWD with the option for acceleration boost. I’ve seen maybe 10 2018-2020 Tesla Model 3 Long Range and Performance AWD with FDS or enhanced autopilot under $50k. Half of them were private sales that bought up instantly. I’m sure prices will come down and I probably wouldn’t have bought now if I didn’t get such a good deal for my 370z. I am still getting offers from dealers under $48k but none of them can guarantee fsd or enhanced autopilot
I was originally planning to sell mine privately, but then I started seeing that a trade-in would get me more money and be more convenient. I'm not shocked that the second one is offered for sale under $50k it gets taken immediately. They obviously don't know what their car is worth right now. I know with a private sale, the buyer keeps any FSD or enhanced, but what about with dealers? Does Tesla strip it if you buy it from a car dealer?

Right now I'm in that spot where I have to decide if I want to trade-in my car now and just drive a gas car until my MYP reservation gets fulfilled or if I want to chance holding on to it hoping the used car prices stay inflated. But I'm glad you were able to find the exact car you were looking for. It's very tough out there!

Just got off the phone with Tesla and they also stated that Enhanced Autopilot will transfer with the Vin. But I still wont feel totally comfortable until the car is under my Tesla account for a little bit. I’ve been told from vroom that their cars might have or might not transfer those features, that why they don’t advertise them. But a pretty good change that Enhanced Autopilot, FSD, and the acceleration boost will transfer. Buying private is a lot easier since your transferring ownership, vs buying from a dealer since chaces are the previous owner has disconnected from the car and the new owner will have to send documents to Tesla to get the car added to their account..
I do know that if a car is bought at auction Tesla usually take all those features off, I’ll know by next week if it’s the same buying from a dealer.
Guess it also matters if the previous owner has transfer ownership to the dealership or not.

Just got off the phone with Tesla and they also stated that Enhanced Autopilot will transfer with the Vin. But I still wont feel totally comfortable until the car is under my Tesla account for a little bit. I’ve been told from vroom that their cars might have or might not transfer those features, that why they don’t advertise them. But a pretty good change that Enhanced Autopilot, FSD, and the acceleration boost will transfer. Buying private is a lot easier since your transferring ownership, vs buying from a dealer since chaces are the previous owner has disconnected from the car and the new owner will have to send documents to Tesla to get the car added to their account..
I do know that if a car is bought at auction Tesla usually take all those features off, I’ll know by next week if it’s the same buying from a dealer.
Guess it also matters if the previous owner has transfer ownership to the dealership or not.
I wish you luck! I personally think it's ridiculous that Tesla removes software from cars after they're initially bought. Software should follow the car no matter who the private owner sells the car to or what auction house sells the car. As long as the car is safe to drive, the software should be there. I guess that's one of the negatives of a tech company selling cars.

I've been mulling selling mine for 50K. But I am in CA.

I have a 2019 LR AWD with AB and autopilot (HW2.5). It has the following mods: MPP coilovers, 3M vinyl wrap (Satin Flip Ghost Pearl), Unplugged Front Lip, and Tsportline Side Skirts). Low miles at 15k. If you have IG, you can look up photos @elctrc3

I have aftermarket wheels so this wouldn't be included, but I still have the OEM Aeros.

If you're interested, feel free to message me. i'd sell it as is for $50k OTD with everything I listed minus the aftermarket wheels.

EDIT: Just reread your post and saw that you already purchased one, so disregard this post.

Last edited: