Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Tesla model 3 Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in the market of tesla model 3 performance.
Here are things I have been thinking

- Located at Sunnyvale
- Looking for under $50k
- FSD is nice to have, not must to have
- 19 or 20 inch wheels much preferred
- Prefer blue/ dark grey/ black color
- Small accessory upgrades are welcome
- Chrome delete

Even if it doesn't fit to the live above, I will consider.
If you have one to sell, please let me know.

none are remotely within driving distance to the OP but i think P3Ds are worth 50K on avg without FSD +- for condition, miles, color combo, etc. if someone is in a rush to sell especially under current situation, there could be some good deals but in general 50k is about fair w/o FSD. Also under normal market conditions,good deals dont last long and scams are very common especially if you trying to deal remotely so be careful.

There was a grey one at Texas direct or Vroom for 48k with very low miles and they deliver. I was seeing if it would drop more and was considering snagging it if it hit 46, as I watched it drop over the last month from 53k, but showing now as sale pending.

not sure why people have this invisible thought that P3's are still close to new pricing,i have seen quite a few asking under $50k and they are still not selling
It's rare. And we're going off a listing. We have no idea if they've been in an accident, have noticeable cosmetic damage, etc. I mean sure if people get desperate because the nation is shut down a month or two you'll probably see more and more under 50k, but right now it's a very small minority.

I've also seen quite a few pop up in Louisiana, which is an odd coincidence.

As for the wrapped one on used Teslas for 48.5k, it's the ugliest (rust colored) wrap I've ever seen and the price has been lowered about five times. My guess is something's wrong with it.

I'm looking for white on white and about a month ago I found a 2020 with no FSD that sold for $59k in a day and a 2018 with FSD that sold for $52k in about an hour.

No way.....I’ve been watching Manheim like a hawk and can’t even find a non performance dual motor for that price.
Have a vin?

edit: I know the one you’re talking about.
Even though Manheim pulls it up as a performance on mmr reports I don’t think it was.

Last edited:
I'll sell you my black with white interior 2019 P3D for 49,900. (under 50 right?)

Located in CO
4300 miles
Homelink installed
Full legal ceramic tint including roof as one full piece (go get a quote for that...it's pricey)
Choice of either 20" perf wheels with like 300 miles on them or 19" TST wheels in gunmetal gray with winter tires (which I doubt you want)
HW3
Jun 2019 build
Track mode etc.

I'll post pictures if you wat to talk but we just got a foot of snow so the car would likely come back dirtier than it started with the photo shoot. I'll probably list it for slightly higher on ebay/cars.com etc etc so people can feel like they're "Getting a deal".