Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB Tesla Model 3 White Interior

moose_tm3

Oct 27, 2020
Bay Area
Looking to purchase a full white interior without door panels.

I have a full black interior that I am willing to trade or will purchase a white interior outright (maybe your car is a total loss and you’d like to recoup funds or from a salvage car)

May consider T Sportline Uber White Synthetic Leather Seats if anyone has it available.

Thank you all!

ADAMBOMB

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
USA
Looking to purchase a full white interior without door panels.

I have a full black interior that I am willing to trade or will purchase a white interior outright (maybe your car is a total loss and you’d like to recoup funds or from a salvage car)

May consider T Sportline Uber White Synthetic Leather Seats if anyone has it available.

Thank you all!
DO NOT get the T sportline kit, I went that route and was nowhere close to the oem white.
It was more yellow. If you call them they will send you a sample. Katzkin actually makes the kit for them.
Lucky the katzkin rep worked with me and got me credit for another kit, I was just out the install cost.

moose_tm3

Oct 27, 2020
Bay Area
DO NOT get the T sportline kit, I went that route and was nowhere close to the oem white.
It was more yellow. If you call them they will send you a sample. Katzkin actually makes the kit for them.
Lucky the katzkin rep worked with me and got me credit for another kit, I was just out the install cost.

I had no idea. Thank you! The Uber White looked very similar to the OEM White Online, but never had it in hand.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC