Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Tesla Model 3 White Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to purchase a full white interior without door panels.

I have a full black interior that I am willing to trade or will purchase a white interior outright (maybe your car is a total loss and you’d like to recoup funds or from a salvage car)

May consider T Sportline Uber White Synthetic Leather Seats if anyone has it available.

Thank you all!

Looking to purchase a full white interior without door panels.

I have a full black interior that I am willing to trade or will purchase a white interior outright (maybe your car is a total loss and you’d like to recoup funds or from a salvage car)

May consider T Sportline Uber White Synthetic Leather Seats if anyone has it available.

Thank you all!
DO NOT get the T sportline kit, I went that route and was nowhere close to the oem white.
It was more yellow. If you call them they will send you a sample. Katzkin actually makes the kit for them.
Lucky the katzkin rep worked with me and got me credit for another kit, I was just out the install cost.

• Informative
Reactions: El joe
DO NOT get the T sportline kit, I went that route and was nowhere close to the oem white.
It was more yellow. If you call them they will send you a sample. Katzkin actually makes the kit for them.
Lucky the katzkin rep worked with me and got me credit for another kit, I was just out the install cost.

I had no idea. Thank you! The Uber White looked very similar to the OEM White Online, but never had it in hand.

We suggest you buy a set of pure white Tesla seat covers from TESERY brand, which can not only improve the interior quality of Tesla, but also effectively protect the seats and extend their service life. You can refer to the following links for specific information about seat covers: Seat Covers for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y 2017-2023

Pictures of white Tesla seat covers:
博客封面.jpg