Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Tesla Model S Roof Rack Vancouver BC Canada

EBuckley

Mar 17, 2021
California
Hi Tesla Family.

Posting thread if anyone is looking to sell their roof rack for their model s full panoramic glass roof im interested in what you got!

Willing to pay for shipping if from US and good price :)

Thank you!
I purchased the roof racks for a Thule but haven’t had a chance to use it yet. Thule is still brand new clean. Yesterday my husband was washing the car and there’s a crack in the glass that looks like it originated from the roof rack. We haven’t put anything on the roof rack yet! Car is 9 months old. I’d reconsider using the roof rack! Waiting for appt for repair. 🥲

Reactions: Slam_EVS

BrynEV

Apr 13, 2021
San Rafael, CA
Hi @Slam_EVS

i have used Tesla branded roof rack for a 2016 Tesla Model S that I no longer need. They were used only a handful of times to take skis from the bay area to Tahoe. Happy to share pictures and discuss price if you’re interested.

Bryn

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC