Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Tesla Model X, S, or 3 priced around $45k (2016.5/2017 Model S)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to purchase a used Tesla Model S. I will also consider Model 3s if they have Full-Self Driving.

Features Desired:
  • Model: S or X
  • Year: 2016.5 or 2017
  • AWD
  • Price Range: ~$40k to 45k
  • Milage: ideally less than 50k
  • Interior Color: white/tan is desired
  • Autopilot Hardware: Full-Self Driving is preferred, but will consider other options!
  • Packages: Cold weather package desired

I have a white 2017 Model S 100D with FSD and 36,000 mi. I am the second owner and the paint is very clean as it is garage kept and it had a wrap on it for the first few years of its life. It has a shallow scratch that is barely noticeable where I think the tool they used to take off the wrap grazed the body. It has tan interior, glass roof, power everything, all the bells and whistles that were offered at the time. It does have MCU1 though. I’m looking for $55,000.

I'm looking to purchase a used Tesla Model S. I will also consider Model 3s if they have Full-Self Driving.

Features Desired:
  • Model: S or X
  • Year: 2016.5 or 2017
  • AWD
  • Price Range: ~$40k to 45k
  • Milage: ideally less than 50k
  • Interior Color: white/tan is desired
  • Autopilot Hardware: Full-Self Driving is preferred, but will consider other options!
  • Packages: Cold weather package desired
Still looking?

I have a white 2017 Model S 100D with FSD and 36,000 mi. I am the second owner and the paint is very clean as it is garage kept and it had a wrap on it for the first few years of its life. It has a shallow scratch that is barely noticeable where I think the tool they used to take off the wrap grazed the body. It has tan interior, glass roof, power everything, all the bells and whistles that were offered at the time. It does have MCU1 though. I’m looking for $55,000.
Are you willing to come down in price?