Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB Tesla Model X, S, or 3 priced around $45k (2016.5/2017 Model S)

l3msu

Oct 24, 2020
michigan
I'm looking to purchase a used Tesla Model S. I will also consider Model 3s if they have Full-Self Driving.

Features Desired:
  • Model: S or X
  • Year: 2016.5 or 2017
  • AWD
  • Price Range: ~$40k to 45k
  • Milage: ideally less than 50k
  • Interior Color: white/tan is desired
  • Autopilot Hardware: Full-Self Driving is preferred, but will consider other options!
  • Packages: Cold weather package desired

Justinsims99

Jul 14, 2021
Austin
I have a white 2017 Model S 100D with FSD and 36,000 mi. I am the second owner and the paint is very clean as it is garage kept and it had a wrap on it for the first few years of its life. It has a shallow scratch that is barely noticeable where I think the tool they used to take off the wrap grazed the body. It has tan interior, glass roof, power everything, all the bells and whistles that were offered at the time. It does have MCU1 though. I’m looking for $55,000.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC