TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Wtb: Tesla roadster sport suspension ?

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by jbini1, Dec 20, 2013.

1. jbini1

jbini1 Member

Just wondering if anyone took off the sport suspension for some reason and is looking to get rid of it.

Thanks
    joey

2. wiztecy

wiztecy Active Member

Why put on some used suspension parts when you can buy and have new Nitrons put on for less?

3. jbini1

jbini1 Member

I know i think i might do that but sway bars could be help full. Didnt you say your keeping the ones you put on?

4. wiztecy

wiztecy Active Member

Aftermarket swaybars can be put on both front and rear. Yes I'm keeping the Nitrons on, they give me safety over the stupid stocks. The ones I have are 3-way adjustable, no external canister which I think is better for the street. Less parts and places to leak fluid.

Send me an email/PM. Possibly we can get a group buy / discount from Sector 111 on a large purchase. I'm looking to get the front/rear sway's, a link kit, and the 2.5 turn steering rack. I know of another member who wants to do the same.

5. jbini1

jbini1 Member

#5 jbini1, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
    Man that surprises me that shinoo is working on tesla roadsters still, with all the bad mouthing he did towards them, plus a bad experience with them i choose not to send money there way.
    I believe we all vote with are money which is why me and my family own a few tesla's now, i support those who do good business.

Here is the story>>>

i had a ariel atom and was asked to go to nv to demo it for the company. Right before it was shipped out from virginia to ca tmi had added a inter cooler that had to be installed since it was a spec race atom for the series and i was trying to help get the west coast series off the ground (being the only one in ca who had got on board at the time). I paid for the additional parts and labor since new specs were at are cost ofcourse. (Keep in mind car was fine all race season) Long story short shinoo and mark said everything would be covered since it was a company request and they had a full set up at the track, and i figured why not and just finished a season racing back east now the west. Tmi had installed the inter cooler and really left me no choice but to let them since it was a spec car, and no price discount if i did it myself. I didnt know anything was wrong and shinoo checked the car prior to tracking it without catching an issue, he even did the first few laps before me. Then one lap in i blew my engine and caught fire coming out of a turn onto the main straight at spring mountain in nv. Quite a scene! if you can imagine? In the end both parties basically left me hanging to the tune of 5k+ (which i paid shinoo out of my pocket) and if it wasn't for the mechanic who met me at the shop on a Saturday i would have never known the truth. (he owned a bulldog and so do i so we hit it off) that's when he told me the real deal since shinoo said it was my fault originally. Until the new shop guy told me the wires to activate the fans to cool were never wired up. (still have the inter cooler for proof in my garage). To this day they still wont admit any faults nor help compensate me in anyway, not even discounted labor rates during repair.

So i don't wish him any harm or ill will, but i do my best to not support him, nor would i trust him!!

For all the people and company's i met and worked with across the usa tmi, sector 111, and merzees paint and body in la were my worst 3 companies by far!!!! 1,2,3 in that order.

hopefully the guy up north is down wiztecy

Ariel Atom at Laguna Seca on Vimeo