Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Tesla UMC 6-50 Adapter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MorrisonHiker

Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
I already have a NEMA 14-50R to 6-50P Adapter but would like to complete my collection of original Tesla UMC adapters. Does anyone have a 6-50 adapter available?

6-50 adapter.jpg

Between $45 and $60. I know some people were trying to get $90 or more for 14-30s when Tesla was no longer making them. Fortunately, I was able to get 10-30 and 14-30 adapters at Tesla's price. It's possible Tesla will bring the 6-50 back as they did with the 14-30...

As I mentioned in the original post, I already have a NEMA 14-50R to 6-50P (pigtail) adapter. In this thread, I'm looking to buy an original Tesla 6-50 UMC adapter.

so some notes from when i was looking for one

1 tesla discontinued these after that ones guys garage caught on fire.
2 However some service centers still have them in inventory so you can call around to every service center ( i was to lazy to do so )
3 It likes to melt from what im told.