Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Tesla wall mount charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since you are in California, I recommend Craig's List, especially in the SF Bay area (and try LA, Riverside, etc.). Some CL sellers are willing to ship. Not sure if you want Gen 3 (the latest) or Gen 2 (more powerful; longer cord). But I see both for sale. Some people ask for high prices (like for "Elon" signature model), but often you can get used and even new wall connectors for Tesla ($500) or even lower prices. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1QYKMY
Since you are in California, I recommend Craig's List, especially in the SF Bay area (and try LS, Riverside, etc.). Some CL sellers are willing to ship. Not sure if you want Gen 3 (the latest) or Gen 2 (more powerful; longer cord). But I see both for sale. Some people ask for high prices (like for "Elon" signature model), but often you can get used and even new wall connectors for Tesla ($500) or even lower prices. Good luck.
Thanks for the heads up! đź‘Ť