Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Tesla with stealth PPF

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

grambow

Jul 16, 2022
WI
Hi Everyone, I know first posts are usually met with skepticism but I am VERY new to the Tesla bandwagon so I have only been lurking for a bit. It is looking like we will be selling my wife's car very soon and I would like to make the jump to electric. My budget is </= $70K and I would REALLY like to pick up a clean used Tesla that has been wrapped in stealth PPF. XPEL seems to be the gold standard so it is preferred.

I know it sounds dumb to base a purchase on a PPF wrap but assuming I get some responses, I will weigh model, miles and features. I am in WI and willing to travel to pickup or arrange shipping if the seller is willing to work with me on that.

Blue, black or white are preferred and white interior is a plus. AWD would be great since I am in WI as well as a cold weather package. Not super hung up on range or performance since this will be my wife's local driver. She puts on around 60-100 miles per day. Frankly, I was blown away by the base model 3 performance so I am sure I will be pleased no matter what. Still, the dude in me won't mind if I wind up with something higher up in the food chain. Also, any remaining warranty, factory or otherwise will hold a ton of value with me.

Let me know what you have and hopefully we can connect. Thanks!