TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

WTB: Torqlift EcoHitch for Model S (Pre-Refresh, if it matters)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by robby, Jul 22, 2016.

1. robby

robby Member

Looking for a deal on a Torklift Ecohitch. Do you have one and no longer need to tow?

I'm located in Boston but willing to drive a bit for a good deal.

2. Torklift Central

Hey robby,

If you’re still looking for a deal on an EcoHitch, at Torklift Central we’re having a $25 off sale on all Tesla EcoHitches and $15 off on The Law license plate bracket and the Undercover EcoHitch mount. The sale is from July 28th - July 31st. Here’s the link if you’d like more information: Torklift Central | Tesla - Find Your EcoHitch - RVing and Towing. Let us know if you have any questions!

3. roblab

roblab Active Member

If I didn't use mine, and I hardly ever do, it would be too much of a pain to pull the bumper off, pull off the hitch and its framework, package it up for shipping, haul it down to FedEx, and put the bumper and cover back on (plus the air dam underneath). I would recommend you just buy a new one. I like having a hitch when I want one, so I'm no help.

4. robby

robby Member

Thanks, I will consider this. It is hard for me to justify the cost of the full Torqlift system (hitch + undercover mount) because I only need it a couple times per year. I will think on this, though. I appreciate you reading through this forum and reaching out.

Understood. To anyone else reading, I am willing to drive within the northeast and do the uninstall myself, so no effort or work on your part needed.

5. roblab

roblab Active Member

Not trying to dampen your enthusiasm, but it's a job. Me and my body shop friend, all afternoon. There are a ton of fasteners. Good luck.