TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB/Trade: trade you my 19" slipstream for your 19" original 5 spoke. Houston

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Joshua Olson, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Joshua Olson

Joshua Olson Member

Hi,

I prefer the original older style 19" 5 spoke wheels. I would like to trade my brand new 19" slipstream Wheels with brand new tires for the original older style 19" 5 spoke wheels with tires. Depending on your wheel condition and tire tread remaining I will request you supplement your trade with cash so it's a fair trade for my brand new ones. I live in Houston and my preference is to find a local trade.

I'm new to the Forum and just took delivery of my Model S on Saturday.

Thanks
    Joshua

Attached Files: