Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Wheels with TPMS or winter tire package. OEM Tesla only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You guys looking for winter wheels should consider Tsportline as they make some VERY cool wheels. They have Arachnid replicas in various sizes and color options. Personally, I opted for a set of 19" black arachnid replicas with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ which is an ultra high performance all-season tire. This way I can run the same wheel/tire year 'round in Colorado and not worry about changing back and forth. This 19" set of wheels/tires is WAY lighter (better performance & more efficient) than the 21's I had plus the tire choices are much greater and less expensive. The car rides better and I don't have to worry about pot holes and curbs quite as much either. I also like that you can select the black 21" Arachnid wheel in the Tesla so that the visualization of your car on-screen and in the app will still look like it looks in real life. This is a small item but if you're like me it's a very big deal that you can't get with aftermarket wheel options. If you do decide to go Tsportline send me a private message for a referral code that will save you $50 on your order.

Pictures for reference:

img_20190627_185903_389-jpg.424271

xgrt8E4r2YwAVoFoAJIUyiCRcRw27Wz_Tdopx9YJB8PsyByfsV8xLfUov92OFzeYh9DlAHtiG1CNurjZcLE52TI6brhc5tWFAt-YW7eCZia24KYWs1rKzcNEwykquGjBz2l6jFo8-2w=w2400

WTB Wheels with TPMS or winter tire package. OEM Tesla only
20". Please quote shipping to WI.
I prefer black but I would consider silver too.
Used but without curb scratches only please.
Sorry. my mistake.. I didn't know how to correct my original post. I am seeking USED tires/wheels combo for my Model X. I prefer winter wheels.
btw, how does TMPS programming work on MX? Does it detect and program itself automatically, if I put in a new set?