TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB: WTB: Interior Dash Trim - Obeche Matte (Horizontal)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by theheff, Jan 22, 2016.

1. theheff

theheff Member

#1 theheff, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    WTB: Interior Dash Trim - Obeche Matte (Horizontal)

Looking for the 3 trim pieces that go on the dash. Looking to replace the vertical-oriented obeche matte trim with horizontal-oriented dash trim (like in the picture). I know it's an off chance that someone has these, but I'd love to purchase them or trade if interested.

List Date: 1/22/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: Interior Dash Trim - Obeche Matte (Horizontal)
    --------------------------------------
    Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

contactbuyer.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    7a5a3223-dd83-4801-b354-94bc9857b1f3.jpg

2. SUPRKAR

SUPRKAR Member

I bought a set of these from Tesla parts. Do not remember the cost. You might want to give them a call.

3. theheff

theheff Member

Thanks for sharing! Did you order just the dash pieces or did you get the entire set with the armrest also?

4. SUPRKAR

SUPRKAR Member

The only way to get the front pieces is in a set, not sold separately. The console piece is the same as far as I am aware. It is sold by itself and is not part of the front set.
    Check with your service center to be sure.

5. theheff

theheff Member

Unfortunately, Tesla won't sell the trim separately. Still looking to buy!