Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: WTB: Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WTB: WTB: Model S

Looking for a Model S around 68k options don't matter would love Tech Package, dual charger, super charger access. Depending on the configuration I'm flexible upward a little.

PM me what you have.

List Date: 4/26/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: WTB: Model S
--------------------------------------
Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

contactbuyer.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

Last edited:
You can get a brand new MS 60 with supercharger and either a Panoroof or tech pack for that money. I own a 60 with leather Pano and cargo cover and that is more than perfect. I have driven it for 23k miles in 1 year with no issues for range or accessories. The std radio is just fine, you don't need leather or really anything else. The car is great just as it is BASIC. I love mine and would not sell it even for a profit, lucky enough to be an early adopter so my car cost $72k w Supercharging, minus the $7500 credit.

Yeah the basic does offer alot. I only want the Tech Package for true keyless entry, which my 05 Prius has, hated that my LEAF didn't have that. Dual charger for faster home charging and Supercharging for obvious reasons. Both of which can be added later.

Yeah the basic does offer alot. I only want the Tech Package for true keyless entry, which my 05 Prius has, hated that my LEAF didn't have that. Dual charger for faster home charging and Supercharging for obvious reasons. Both of which can be added later.
If you push the FOB the doors open, I keep it in my pocket and as i approach the car I press the button, Voila OPEN. Dual chargers, if you plug in at night..Voila FULL IN THE AM. I have never needed to get home after 150 mile trip and go right out to another trip. In 1 year there was only one time that I might have needed some additional range and it turned out I didnt. If so, just stop at a charger to top off. This car really doesnt need the options they just drive up the price. I would love it with 0 options.

MC Red/Tan Leather. Tech, Pano, Parking sensors (which come in handy at SuperChargers and when your wife parks wonky) Rear Facing seats, Supercharger enabled, dual chargers.

Still need to get: HPWC, Tint, full wrap(clear or color??), CCI (i was thinking of making one myself), anti-glare screen protector and 19in spare for the frunk.

Love the power and slacker radio is awesome. getting the ownership transferred so i can use the app on my phone and just saw an app for Google Glass that I'll enable as well.

MC Red/Tan Leather. Tech, Pano, Parking sensors (which come in handy at SuperChargers and when your wife parks wonky) Rear Facing seats, Supercharger enabled, dual chargers.

Still need to get: HPWC, Tint, full wrap(clear or color??), CCI (i was thinking of making one myself), anti-glare screen protector and 19in spare for the frunk.

Love the power and slacker radio is awesome. getting the ownership transferred so i can use the app on my phone and just saw an app for Google Glass that I'll enable as well.

Awesome, I look forward to seeing pictures!

Last edited: