Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB X75D+ w/ subzero

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Only needs are at least 75D and subzero package. $65-70k, higher with range, options, low miles. Not looking to drop >$80k.

I'm a very happy owner of a 2015 S70D trying to upgrade our 2011 Volt for bigger family. I've been following for a while and have found some well treated Xs on either coast. I'm in MN, but anything is fair game, especially if autopilot enabled and I can just supercharge on home...

Happy to give you my day 1 M3 reservation (though reservations don't seem to matter much these days), which I think I'll end up giving back because I like my S too much and the wife wants an SUV for family.

Time frame is sometime between tomorrow and 2020. Not interested in lease takeovers, unless you can convince me.