Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTF?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More evidence that YouTube needs renaming to YouMoron.

There is a lot of good stuff on youtube, but I generally will only watch a video on something when I am attempting to solve a problem / find information. I wouldnt ever watch a video like that one (no judgement on those who enjoy that stuff... I just dont).

I watch videos from people showing me how to cook something new that I am attempting to make, or how to fix something I dont know how to fix, or use something I am interested in, or explaining something I want to learn about.

I personally dont like "reality TV" so wont watch anything that is even close to that... which this would be, by the title.

Keep in mind two things.
1. That imbecile and the people who think this is the coolest thing ever, are prob voters.
2. The movie Idiocracy is moving from a comedy to a documentary.

Ah,

So refreshing to see an Idiocracy reference because it’s so accurate to the point it’s surreal.

But being a millennial (31 years old) I don’t think we should mix millennials with gen Z.

not to say there isnt a bunch of non-critical thinking millennials with herd mentality.

It does not. There were a couple guys that are YouTubers and they were showing their earnings, I think the one I've seen they made about $1,600 per 1 million views
It’s not that simple. Earnings vary greatly.

in fact, this guy’s earnings probably absolutely cover the cost of that 3.

upload_2020-8-1_11-47-41.jpeg

It’s not that simple. Earnings vary greatly.

in fact, this guy’s earnings probably absolutely cover the cost of that 3.

View attachment 571365

Danny makes millions of his merchandise alone. His virginity rocks shirts are in stores all over the country.

It’s funny to me seeing everyone in this thread butt-hurt. He has multiple Tesla’s, homes, and other expensive cars - he’s got millions of dollars coming in each year. Cutting the roof off his Tesla was something he thought was funny and so he did it. $40,000 is spare change to him.

Reactions: SigNC