Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTF?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Danny makes millions of his merchandise alone. His virginity rocks shirts are in stores all over the country.

It’s funny to me seeing everyone in this thread butt-hurt. He has multiple Tesla’s, homes, and other expensive cars - he’s got millions of dollars coming in each year. Cutting the roof off his Tesla was something he thought was funny and so he did it. $40,000 is spare change to him.
Should this appeal to me? If I purchased a virginity rocks t-shirt my kids and grandkids would probably wonder what is wrong with me. Why generate YouTube revenue for someone that does not appeal to you?

Is this the same guy that put some animal horn on a Tesla? And I agree with the Mike Judge comments. I wouldn't watch Ow! My Balls! either.

• Funny
Reactions: Reborn
Danny makes millions of his merchandise alone. His virginity rocks shirts are in stores all over the country.

It’s funny to me seeing everyone in this thread butt-hurt. He has multiple Tesla’s, homes, and other expensive cars - he’s got millions of dollars coming in each year. Cutting the roof off his Tesla was something he thought was funny and so he did it. $40,000 is spare change to him.

Most people don't seem to understand the concept that clickbait sell ads that often pay several times more than whatever was destroyed in the video.

Michael Bay: Spends $400M on explosions for Transformers movie
People: Cool

Youtuber: Spends $40k for Youtube video
People: What a waste of money! Idiot!

Having millions of dollars doesn't exempt you from being a douche bag. It just means you have millions of dollars, and are still a douche bag.

Using that screenshot you posted, it says CPM $1.68- whatever. CPM $1.68 = $1680 per million views. so my estimation is correct.

CPM is cost per ad view. Often Youtube plays two ads back to back as a preroll, then mid roll and more ads at the end. You can see on the right of that screenshot the "Each Video" estimate is $93k.

You really used your second post ever to let us all know you are his fanboy cuckold ? Wow great. Glad he is awesome. I am sure the young intellectuals of our society are in awe at his skills. (Rolling eyes). I weep for the future.

Exactly!

CPM is cost per ad view. Often Youtube plays two ads back to back as a preroll, then mid roll and more ads at the end. You can see on the right of that screenshot the "Each Video" estimate is $93k.

Okay, I thought they just played like one ad at the beginning of those videos. I've never actually seen any ads on there cause I just paid to have that garbage removed. That's why I thought it was just straight up CPM equals one video view

Plus Danny Duncan makes a TON of merch sales. He's making plenty to cut the top off a 3 if he wants.

I wonder if he would generate the same amount of clicks giving the Model 3 away instead of cutting its roof off and kicking in its display. I am pretty positive there is someone out there in a crappy life situation that could use a Model 3. Wonder if his imbecile followers would want to see that as much as his attention seeking personality destroying it

You really used your second post ever to let us all know you are his fanboy cuckold ? Wow great. Glad he is awesome. I am sure the young intellectuals of our society are in awe at his skills. (Rolling eyes). I weep for the future.
Just thought I’d let all these old people who are flabbergasted he would do such a “horrible stupid thing” that it isn’t a big deal to him. I know most people have to save for years for a Tesla and it hurts to see someone else destroying one, but no need to call me a fanboy cuck for trying to explain it.

• Disagree
Reactions: lUtriaNt and SigNC
Most people don't seem to understand the concept that clickbait sell ads that often pay several times more than whatever was destroyed in the video.

Michael Bay: Spends $400M on explosions for Transformers movie
People: Cool

Youtuber: Spends $40k for Youtube video
People: What a waste of money! Idiot!
Good luck trying to explain youtube to the people in this thread. They’ll call you an idiot and a cuck.

I wonder if he would generate the same amount of clicks giving the Model 3 away instead of cutting its roof off and kicking in its display. I am pretty positive there is someone out there in a crappy life situation that could use a Model 3. Wonder if his imbecile followers would want to see that as much as his attention seeking personality destroying it

Meanwhile, if he bought a model 3 for 40k parted it out on ebay for 80k he would be an entrepreneur. His channel is his business, a very successful one, so seems like he knows what he's doing. He's purchased multiple teslas for himself, as well as other people. If you don't understand his business model that's fine but at the end of the day it's entertainment and he's pretty good at it.

Ed5TfzxVAAEoV0h

• Disagree
Reactions: lUtriaNt
Meanwhile, if he bought a model 3 for 40k parted it out on ebay for 80k he would be an entrepreneur. His channel is his business, a very successful one, so seems like he knows what he's doing. He's purchased multiple teslas for himself, as well as other people. If you don't understand his business model that's fine but at the end of the day it's entertainment and he's pretty good at it.

Ed5TfzxVAAEoV0h

Doesn't make it less asinine, or juvenile.

Reactions: Reborn and lUtriaNt
Meanwhile, if he bought a model 3 for 40k parted it out on ebay for 80k he would be an entrepreneur. His channel is his business, a very successful one, so seems like he knows what he's doing.
And possibly a hero. Buying a 40k car and parting it out for 80k is probably a lot cheaper than what Tesla sells parts for. It would help out the Rich Rebuild types and folks that no longer have a warranty and want to do things themselves. Helping the cause "affordable electric transportation" and making money at the same time sounds legit.

4.3M people watch this horsesh!t?

Because you have asinite posts like this exact one, "hur hur look, wtf he cut the roof off a tesla."

The minute i read titles like "hur hur, look, this guy is trying to fill his tesla", I don't even bother. I don't watch video with stupid people or people pretending to be stupid. There are legit good Tesla channels that actually teach you stuff. I don't need people bringing my IQ down.

Do you know how wasteful destroying a car just for views is? Like other said, he could have given away a car to someone and would have gotten the views.