TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTS: 19" OEM Classic 5-Spoke Wheels / Tires / TPMS - Cupertino Pick Up

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by finiteyoda, Sep 18, 2017.

1. finiteyoda

finiteyoda Member

Changed to new wheels, so these are now for sale. Wheels are the classic "spoke" wheels with Goodyear Eagle-RS-A P245 / 45R18 front and rear (non-staggered). These are the originals that came with my 2014 Model S from the factory, removed just this week at 22K miles. Tires are 3/32 on the rear, 5/32 on the fronts. TPMS sensors are the newer kind (models after VIN 50900). OEM lug nuts are included.

One tire has a nail in it, and is slowly leaking about 1-2 PSI per month. (And is the reason I decided to finally install new rims, rather than just replacing one tire.) It's perfectly drivable with the nail in it, I did so for over 3 months while waiting for my new wheels, you just have to top off the air pressure more often. Maybe you know how to patch it, but when I took the vehicle to America's Tire for inspection, they didn't think it was repairable.

One rim looks to be very excellent condition. Two have a very small amount of curb rash / rock chip. One has a lot of curb rash (two small areas, and one big area). See the photos of each rim below, and I took close-ups of all the issues I could find.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      260.1 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      219.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      204.2 KB
      Views:
    • 56.jpg
      56.jpg
      File size:
      138.8 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      200.2 KB
      Views:
    • 89.jpg
      89.jpg
      File size:
      182 KB
      Views:
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      227.1 KB
      Views:
    • 121314.jpg
      121314.jpg
      File size:
      163.8 KB
      Views:
    • barrels.jpg
      barrels.jpg
      File size:
      578.7 KB
      Views:
    • tread.jpg
      tread.jpg
      File size:
      227.1 KB
      Views:
  2. finiteyoda

finiteyoda Member

Sorry, forgot to put price: $500 for everything, local pickup preferred.

3. finiteyoda

finiteyoda Member

Also, the tire info above should read "Goodyear Eagle RS-A P245 / 45R19", the "45R18" was a typo above.

4. finiteyoda

finiteyoda Member

Sold!

• Love x 1