Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTS: 2014 S60 AP1 CPO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

I’ve had my S60 CPO for about 18 months and am in the beginning stages of trying to sell it. What do y’all think it’s worth? I’ve attached the CPO listing from when I purchased it.

Model S60
AP1
Premium interior
Dark Blue, Tan leather
Glass Sunroof
44k miles (CPO warranty until 75k miles or 2.5 years from now)

I’d like to get around $50k. Is that unrealistic? Thoughts?

I’m located in Austin

Attachments

• 9CBB4520-1E9F-42B3-BB90-6D8675016E89.jpeg
    9CBB4520-1E9F-42B3-BB90-6D8675016E89.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 93
I am open to reasonable offers.

A couple things I didn’t mention.

- It has had a LTE retrofit
- 2-5k miles ago the drive unit was replaced due to “milling”, other warranty work was done to replace leaky tail lights, replace autopilot radar, couple parking sensors that went bad, replace floor mats, new tires. Also the annual service was done when drive unit replaced
-free supercharging
-pretty much every charging adapter Tesla sells (3/4prong dryer, welder plug, 50’ extension cord, plus many more... too many to remember honestly)

If anyone would like more photos, questions answered, etc please let me know.

Last edited:
You're trying to sell a 50K car based on a 15 month old Tesla picture. Most people who successfully sell their cars here, have detailed ads with lots of current pictures showing current condition.

I never really thought it was realistic to sell a car on here and was really looking for pricing info more than anything.

If you think I have a solid chance to sell on here I’d love to make that happen. I will add photos and a better description of everything. You think it’s better to close this thread and start over or add that stuff here?