Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTS: 2018 Model X 100D - Enhanced AutoPilot - 14k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I am sad to say that I am going to have to part with my model X after my dad and mom have both passed away within the last two years. I have a model 3 that I drive regularly, and my mom had the X but now it's just sitting in the garage, essentially collecting dust and I cannot afford it. Looking to send it to a good home rather than have it see its fate in the hands of Carvana.

Car is pretty pristine and has had minimal wear. Located in the philly suburbs. Purchased December of 2018 so a good portion of the warranty is still around.

It's white exterior, white interior leather and it's the 6 seater.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Hi All,

I am sad to say that I am going to have to part with my model X after my dad and mom have both passed away within the last two years. I have a model 3 that I drive regularly, and my mom had the X but now it's just sitting in the garage, essentially collecting dust and I cannot afford it. Looking to send it to a good home rather than have it see its fate in the hands of Carvana.

Car is pretty pristine and has had minimal wear. Located in the philly suburbs. Purchased December of 2018 so a good portion of the warranty is still around.

Hello mlevine05,
First off, I am sorry about the loss of both of your parents. I would like to inquire about your parents model X. Is it for sale? If so, I would like to learn more.
Best wishes,
K

• Helpful
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Hi All,

Let me know if available still. I would like to purchase, but need more information.

Thanks

Hi All,

Is the car still available?