Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTS: Model 3 19'' Sport Rims Painted Black

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mr X

Jan 18, 2013
1 AU
Would anyone be interested in a used set of 19's? No TPMS just the rims. Also will remove the biohazard sticker on each center hub cover, no residue will be left behind.

I am looking to get a new set of rims and would sell these

- 13,100+ miles on them
- ZERO curb rash. Basically still brand new
- Painted black. Stock silver underneath

They were spray painted glossy black and are not powder coated.

Pics below. Would ask $1,100 for all 4. Located in Simi Valley, CA

elaCjnd.jpg

JU213Tb.jpg

CJMbsfH.jpg

DE7w5tk.jpg

Do you know if there is a way to get the black spray paint off without damaging the rims?

I believe sanding them. The guy that spray painted them made them matte black at first but I wanted glossy so he sanded the matte paint and it came right off but I forget if he did anything else though. Probably used a paint remover spray or something

Sadly many people are changing to MY and the market seems to be slowing down a lot...
Hope you can find a buyer soon.

Thanks. I have them listed on Craigslist as well but most of the "people" that reached out are bots wanting to send me a "code"

I'd be all over them if they were silver (do you know how much I'd have to spend to get them sand-blasted?). If I do get these from you, where can I get the TPMS from? Sorry I'm new to all this.

It would probably be about $4-500 to have them powdercoated in silver. Tpms can be had from Amazon for about $100 unless you transfer from your existing wheels at which point, a mount and balance for tires would be about the same

Also, this is a very good price to anyone considering just wheels.