Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTT: 20" Performance Wheels + Tires (~7k miles, some road rash) for P3+ Compatible 19" Wheels + Tire

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Title says it all, mostly. I'm in the DC/MD area and would prefer a local deal so we can both inspect each set in person.

The wheels have some rash on them (two more than the others). They're also my daily drivers and the roads around here are less than stellar, so they may pick up a few more dings along the way. More pictures available on request.

Looking for something in black or grey, ideally 19" but open to 18" so long as they fit the P3+ (with enhanced calipers). Just looking for a smoother ride - improved efficiency would be nice as well. Depending on what you have to offer, we can discuss adding cash to make it a fair trade.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Back Left.jpg
    Back Left.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Back Right.jpg
    Back Right.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Penny Pic 1.jpg
    Penny Pic 1.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Penny Pic 2.jpg
    Penny Pic 2.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Front Left.jpg
    Front Left.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Front Right.jpg
    Front Right.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 48
You may get lucky finding someone local who wants what you have and has what you want but it's a long shot. You may have better luck posting them for sale and then simply buying the wheels/tires you want. Also, take a look at Tsportline as they make some very cool Tesla wheels. If you decide to go that route private message me for a $50 referral coupon code to use on your order.