Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTT 2018 Model 3 RWD (and $$$) for AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my Model 3 in February and received it in April - before they had announced any details about the AWD version (I was worried it wouldn't be ready in time to get the full tax credit). Now it may be a long shot, but if there's anyone out there with a dual motors car that wants to trade down, hit me up. My ideal configuration is Dual Motors, Midnight Silver, 18", EAP.

My current config is RWD, Black, 18", EAP. The car has 5700 miles on it and has had a paint correction done, full front wrap (Xpel Ultimate), and ceramic coating applied on top of everything. Pictures can be provided if someone is interested, but there's nothing out of the ordinary to see. The car is in near perfect condition.

I do realize the odds are not great that anyone actually wants to do this, but this seems like it'd be much easier than selling and buying a new car so I figured I'd give it a shot.

It didn't need it. However, I saw lots of people recommend a paint correction be done before PPF / Ceramic Coating install to get any blemishes out of the factory paint job.

Yeah, I think all shops will do a paint correction before applying ceramic coating, and typically include this in their price quote for ceramic. You may have gotten double charged...