Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTT: 21” Uberturbine for 19” or 20” Wheels. [PNW].

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m awaiting delivery of a MYP with 21” Uberturbine wheels in the next ~4 weeks in the Seattle area.

Found a great option for All Season Tires but I would prefer to go down to a 19” or 20” wheel setup. Preferably Uberturbine or Induction but open to Geminis.

Ideally your set of wheels is New or Like New and we can have them swapped at a shop conveniently located for both parties.

I would also be open to selling them once they arrive and I find a replacement.

Thanks!

I’m awaiting delivery of a MYP with 21” Uberturbine wheels in the next ~4 weeks in the Seattle area.

Found a great option for All Season Tires but I would prefer to go down to a 19” or 20” wheel setup. Preferably Uberturbine or Induction but open to Geminis.

Ideally your set of wheels is New or Like New and we can have them swapped at a shop conveniently located for both parties.

I would also be open to selling them once they arrive and I find a replacement.

Thanks!
I have a set of Gemini’s that have maybe 2,000 miles on them… no curb rash or anything.

Hey! Sorry to back out of this but I will be switching my reservation to a MYLR (even if it takes longer to deliver). I hope you find some Uberturbines! I did see that someone else in Seattle posted that they will be selling their 21" Uberturbines once they take delivery. It's somewhere earlier on the forum.

Good luck!

Hey! Sorry to back out of this but I will be switching my reservation to a MYLR (even if it takes longer to deliver). I hope you find some Uberturbines! I did see that someone else in Seattle posted that they will be selling their 21" Uberturbines once they take delivery. It's somewhere earlier on the forum.

Good luck!
I don't need a 3rd set of wheels sadly ;)

(I have two sets of Gemini's, one for summer and one for winter)

What specs are your MYP? Want to trade? I've got a LR Model Y (Blue/White) with FSD and acceleration boost with just under 4,100 miles, lol

I don't need a 3rd set of wheels sadly ;)

(I have two sets of Gemini's, one for summer and one for winter)

What specs are your MYP? Want to trade? I've got a LR Model Y (Blue/White) with FSD and acceleration boost with just under 4,100 miles, lol
haha I actually was able to snatch a MYLR in inventory last saturday and will be taking delivery next week! Otherwise I'd be tempted to do the switch for yours.

I'm sure you'd be able to find someone to switch one pair of geminis for uberturbines if you wanted to. Lots of people ordering the MYP for the short delivery time but stuck with the 21" wheels which don't have a lot of options for winter/snow tires.