Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTT: 21" Model S Silver for Grey Turbines

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Title says it all.

I'm looking to trade my silver turbines for a set of grey ones. Mine are in good condition, although there are small chips on 2 separate wheels (see pics below).

There is otherwise no curb rash or other damage.

I'd prefer a local swap in the metro Phoenix area for mutual convenience.

If there is no interest, I'll probably just end up powder coating my current wheels to either the OEM grey color or black in a couple of weeks.

IMG_2059.JPG IMG_2063.JPG

Never mind. I've decided to powder coat these black. As much as a I have been liking the grey, there is no other grey on the car so it matches nothing. Silver looks nice and elegant, but I simply prefer the more aggressive look of the darker wheel colors.

Thanks for looking.