Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTT or WTS feeler- 2013 Boxster S (981) - PDK, Sport Chrono, loads of options, low miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm considering trading or selling my 981 for a Tesla Model Y/X/S or 2013+ 911 convertible plus cash due to a work relocation from Ithaca, NY to Tampa, FL. Its a garage queen 2013 Boxster S PDK that has a rare list of options. I've only averaged a thousand miles per year due to it being a weekend only car so about 21k miles currently. I'm the fourth owner having bought it in PA from a guy who bought it CPO from a Porsche dealer. I ran two car checks, had a PPI and paint shop look at it. I also used a paint meter before I bought it to make sure there were no resprays etc. The car is perfect, same as when I bought it.

MSRP was $81k. It has a classic color combination: Agate Grey with two-tone full leather deviated stitching in agate grey/pebble gray. Tasteful, must-have upgrades include an OEM sport design steering wheel, X73 suspension, GTS taillights, Porsche logos in black, aluminum pedals, GT4 diffuser and Spyder ducktail, front and side mesh grille inserts, front and rear view cameras and the FVD Brombacher exhaust which makes the flat six sing! Maintained to Porsche service intervals with full history/records of work. Plenty of brakes and tire wear left.

Near perfect other than a few rock chips visible up close and a one inch nick in one of the wheels, also barely visible unless you know to look for it.

This is the perfect time of year to take ownership of a mid-engine Porsche convertible with all the right options!

Clean Title in hand, no accidents. Low ball offers ignored. Looking for $56k obo. Some images found on link below. Can send more as well.