TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

WTT Piano Black Dash Trim for Wood

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Edmond, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Edmond

Edmond Permanon

I have a complete set of piano black dash trim, in perfect condition, which I would like to trade for wood. I'm not looking for blacked-out wood or grayed wood, but rich walnut, figured ash, or lacewood.

It's easy to snap out your trim and I can walk you through how to do it.

We each pay our own shipping, and 1:1 trade.

2. Steve Howell

Steve Howell New Member

Hi. I have a piano black package in my car, too. I've been wondering if I could buy a set of figured ash and replace it my self. I guess it's possible from your message. Do you have instructions?
    Thanks, Edmond!

3. Edmond

Edmond Permanon

It's not too hard. Start at the ends of the dash snapping off parts, push up the dash cover to reveal screws, then unsnap parts.

4. trayloader

trayloader Member

Hi Edmond,

since I cannot PM You- would You sell the Piano trim? mine is badly scratched. You could email me or PM. thanks

5. BigCity

BigCity Member

I would possibly be interested in a trade, PM me and lets exchange some pics.

6. jaguar36

jaguar36 Active Member

I believe the Op has been banned. Even if he hasn't this thread is a year old, can't imagine he's still got it laying around.