TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

X 60D just got more expensive ?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by vortexz, Oct 7, 2016.

1. vortexz

vortexz Member

I was just thinking to place an X 60D order, yesterday when I checked starting price was 72.500 EUR and today is at 74.800 EUR

Am I missing something ? How did it got 2.300EUR more expensive over night ?

2. vortexz

vortexz Member

Having a better look, looks like the Smart AIr Suspension got INCLUDED and I can't get it out from options ?

3. Ulmo

Ulmo Active Member

This means towing will be a cheaper upgrade from base, and those who want accessory hitch will now have towing ability, too. Better for brand resale value.

4. Dan43

Dan43 Member

Same in UK MX gone from £64,100 to £68,200 and SAS is included, also base white colour removed.

5. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Yes it appears that Air Suspension is now standard on the X. Still optional on the S.

You are in Romania. Are you planning on ordering a Tesla soon? How will that work? You won't have any Tesla Service Centers in your country or in any neighboring countries.

6. vortexz

vortexz Member

I am in Romania and planning to oder a Tesla Model X ( I already have 2 Model 3 reservations and planning on canceling one).

I know here are no service centers which is bad, but here in Romania there are already 60+ model S and already like 5+ model X
    I hope that my X will come with no build quality issues and it won't need any services :)
    My current BMW f10 has been very reliable since the beginning and didn't have a single problem with it.