Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

X 60D just got more expensive ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just thinking to place an X 60D order, yesterday when I checked starting price was 72.500 EUR and today is at 74.800 EUR

Am I missing something ? How did it got 2.300EUR more expensive over night ?

Having a better look, looks like the Smart AIr Suspension got INCLUDED and I can't get it out from options ?
Yes it appears that Air Suspension is now standard on the X. Still optional on the S.

You are in Romania. Are you planning on ordering a Tesla soon? How will that work? You won't have any Tesla Service Centers in your country or in any neighboring countries.

I am in Romania and planning to oder a Tesla Model X ( I already have 2 Model 3 reservations and planning on canceling one).

I know here are no service centers which is bad, but here in Romania there are already 60+ model S and already like 5+ model X
I hope that my X will come with no build quality issues and it won't need any services :)
My current BMW f10 has been very reliable since the beginning and didn't have a single problem with it.