Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

X App Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've no idea ... where this idea comes from. Does anyone know why Elon keeps talking about a population collapse when only thing that is happening is over-population ? Its almost as if he has bought into this conspiracy theory ...

ps :

n5vdnu9z8fw21.png

I've no idea ... where this idea comes from. Does anyone know why Elon keeps talking about a population collapse when only thing that is happening is over-population ? Its almost as if he has bought into this conspiracy theory ...

ps :

n5vdnu9z8fw21.png
The first world is carrying the civilization forward and its population pyramid is extremely inverted. Worldwide, the population pyramid inverted a few years ago, but it is unknown whether this is a temporary phenomenon.

Musk focuses on the population pyramid. He doesn't agree with you that there is overpopulation. Neither do I. I don't agree with Musk on a lot of things. These disagreements among us are of no consequence, at least as they relate to Tesla and X.com.

Reactions: TN Mtn Man and Olle
So what exactly are you saying - "The first world is carrying the civilization forward". Rest of the world is "uncivilized" ?

This is all just thinly veiled white supremacist / neo-Nazi bigotry - that views "3rd world" population as inferior to "first world" that is "carrying the civilization forward".
I think I'll refrain from responding to somebody inferring that I am a white supremacist/neo-Nazi bigot. Suffice it to say, that your method of dialog is insufferable.

Reactions: TN Mtn Man and Olle
I think I'll refrain from responding to somebody inferring that I am a white supremacist/neo-Nazi bigot. Suffice it to say, that your method of dialog is insufferable.
You haven’t explained why you wrote what you wrote. I can understand your frustration at being caught off guard. But you clearly wrote what you wrote.

Elon’s statements on population makes no sense apart from white supremacist propagand.

• Disagree
Reactions: Rarity
So:

• Twitter remains as is with a few extra improvements already mentioned
  • X app contains
    • Twitter as a page
    • Long form substack competitor as a page
    • YouTube competitor as a page
    • etc.
Is this how everyone else sees it?
I think X will be similar to some of the all-in-one Chinese apps.

But the question remains ... how viable is it, given badly the brand is tarnished.

People are still on Twitter because thats where "everyone else" is. But not so for other things. For eg. YouTube is built into a lot of the TVs and streaming devices. Until X video gets that kind of presence, few will use it (and so Fire TV etc won't include it). Basically the network effect going from Twitter to other forms is suspect.