Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

X Easter Eggs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw this refered to as the SC egg before...perhaps it has a more well know name.....

"Not sure if this Easter Egg has been posted previously (I searched). If you bring up the About Screen (tap the Tesla logo), then hold down on model ##'s for about 7 seconds, you'll see your MS scurry off, replaced with the Tesla Motors Team photo."

I saw this refered to as the SC egg before...perhaps it has a more well know name.....

"Not sure if this Easter Egg has been posted previously (I searched). If you bring up the About Screen (tap the Tesla logo), then hold down on model ##'s for about 7 seconds, you'll see your MS scurry off, replaced with the Tesla Motors Team photo."

Ahh, I had not heard of this one. Also do forget Ludicrous Speed Easter egg for those equiped.

I'm guessing that the Xmas Easter Egg (can we mix in any more holidays?) will require the upgraded sound system and it won't be available until Elon secures the rights to the audio track. ;)

Tesla doesn't need the rights to Wizards in Winter if you have the music. My suggestion was to have the Xmas Easter Egg begin if you play the song while the car is in Park.

You could have the music on your bluetooth phone or on a USB stick.