Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

X in for repairs - battery almost to 0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
X is being repaired. The app shows the battery going down - almost 0. The shop claims the battery is disconnected - does that make sense that app works and shows battery decline if actually disconnected? If disconnected does that mean that it isn’t losing charge?

Any feedback will be very much appreciated.

It should not be talking. I had my car in a shop for 3 weeks with battery disconnected. It dropped like 3%. And App said it was in service mode from an hour after I dropped it off. They might have main battery disconnected but car not in service mode.

X is being repaired. The app shows the battery going down - almost 0. The shop claims the battery is disconnected - does that make sense that app works and shows battery decline if actually disconnected? If disconnected does that mean that it isn’t losing charge?
Any feedback will be very much appreciated.
Normally when the car is in service, you cannot access it. But while in the custody of Tesla, you shouldn’t worry about it. If they need to charge it up to move it, they will take care of it.