TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

X P100D now comes standard with all the PUP features and seat upgrades

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by SucreTease, Aug 4, 2017.

1. SucreTease

SucreTease Teslarian

As of this morning, the P100D now includes the Performance Upgrade Package and the upgraded interior (and carbon fiber, if desired) in its base price.

2. Hey_Hey

Hey_Hey Member

That seems appropriate. I see how Tesla could be perceived as nickel and dime-ing their high end customers even though their margins are through the roof on the P100D cars. I see they also now include a spoiler if the buyer wants it (I don't think that was included before but I may be wrong).

3. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

I think you meant to type "Premium Upgrades Package" (not "Performance Upgrade Package").

Good move by Tesla. Same change made to the Model X P100D.

4. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

It appears that as of this morning, the X P100D comes standard with all PUP features, any seat option you want as well as carbon fiber interior trim if you want.

So if you order a P100D the only additional cost option choices are; paint color, wheel size/style choices, seat configuration, EAP, and FSD.

5. SucreTease

SucreTease Teslarian

Indeed.