Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

X pics of black interior with the light alcantara.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the white exterior with black interior. Thought it seemed dark inside so I selected the light headliner.
Just not confident in my choice. Anyone have interior picks of black with light headliner, any color exterior.
Thanks a bunch,
I personally don't like the look of it, but I can say in the loaner I drove the light headliner makes the cabin feel bigger than the dark headliner

Reactions: Bonlaw
IMG_2287.JPG
IMG_2288.JPG

I have the light headliner and black seat interior color combo. I purchased it as an in stock unit (discounted). I wanted the black headliner but settled for light.

It's definitely "old school" looking - and kind of breaks the solid color pattern asthetic. But it also makes the interior feel more roomy.

The thing that irks me is I know it's going to get soiled. Especially in the trunk area. The light color is present all the way to the tail gate. So it'll easily be marked up by whatever is placed in the trunk. It does clean fairly easily, but nothing is stain proof.

After several months of ownership I've decided I like the light colored head liner. Just wouldn't have been my first choice at purchase time.