Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

X rims in the Gta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, new member just ordered model x 100D. Plan on putting winter tires on stock rims. We use Michelin X ice on wife's Lexus. Anyone use them on Tesla's? How do you like them. Or recommend something else?

Also anyone have recommendations for aftermarket rim shops in the Gta. I will use stock tires on aftermarket rims. I would like lighter rims than stock.

Thanks

Reactions: A-E
The Replika catalog is here:
Alloy Wheels | Replika

Lots of nice choices.

I put the grey R187's on our S and they look just like OEM:

Smart ED and CPO Tesla S85 in Toronto

teslaspring2017-jpg.230447

Hi, new member just ordered model x 100D. Plan on putting winter tires on stock rims. We use Michelin X ice on wife's Lexus. Anyone use them on Tesla's? How do you like them. Or recommend something else?

Also anyone have recommendations for aftermarket rim shops in the Gta. I will use stock tires on aftermarket rims. I would like lighter rims than stock.

Thanks

We recommend TSportline wheels as your aftermarket solution. Check out TSportline.com for available styles!
Tsportline Wheel.jpg

Last edited:
You can order a set of Tsportline 20" Turbine style rims with TPMS and Pirelli Scorpion winter tires or you can just order a set of the rims and get Kal Tire or another shop to install some tires of your choice and TPMS you can buy from Tesla.

I have few sets of Tsportlines for both my Model S and X. Tsportline currently has a 10% off sale with free shipping to Canada for Labour Day long weekend until Monday midnight. Also, I'm a Tsportline customer and have a referral link for $100 off a purchase over $500. If you use my referral I also get a $100 credit.

My referral link for $100 off:

T Sportline - Tesla Model S, X & 3 Aftermarket Accessories

Some pics of my wheels on my S and X...and yes I love wheels and have multiple sets for my cars and truck. My next set I'd like to get are the Tsportline 22" MX115 in either brush nickel or diamond black colour for my X.

Attachments

• IMG_5239.JPG
    IMG_5239.JPG
    423.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5314.JPG
    IMG_5314.JPG
    751.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_5316.JPG
    IMG_5316.JPG
    606 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_5481.JPG
    IMG_5481.JPG
    673.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_5485.JPG
    IMG_5485.JPG
    633.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_5486.JPG
    IMG_5486.JPG
    601.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Reactions: waterloo42
You can order a set of Tsportline 20" Turbine style rims with TPMS and Pirelli Scorpion winter tires or you can just order a set of the rims and get Kal Tire or another shop to install some tires of your choice and TPMS you can buy from Tesla.

I have few sets of Tsportlines for both my Model S and X. Tsportline currently has a 10% off sale with free shipping to Canada for Labour Day long weekend until Monday midnight. Also, I'm a Tsportline customer and have a referral link for $100 off a purchase over $500. If you use my referral I also get a $100 credit.

Thanks @dmd2005! I ordered the gray turbine rims and the code worked along with free shipping (save $400 to Canada). I wanted the staggered tires and these look great. I'll be taking them to Kal Tire to get the Hakkas' installed.

Thanks dmd2005 Used your code also. was split between matte black and grey. Got grey turbine for the X. will get tire locally. We have matte black on white lexus already. I think grey will look good on silver X
My wife asked why i wanted rims before getting car, we just ordered last week lol

Thanks for using my code everyone.

I ordered some of my Tsportline wheels with tires and some sets without tires. I live in Abbotsford, BC and used Kal Tire to install or swap out my tires and sensors.

It is cheaper to buy the tire and wheel package from Tsportline since it comes installed, balanced and with TPMS sensors too. Only downside is that your tire selection is limited and they only have Pirelli Sottozero Winter tires and not the Micheline XIce or Nokians for true winter driving. The Pirelli winter tires are okay in the rain and very light snow, but XIce and Nokians are way safer for true winter driving.

The Kal Tire folks know me quite well now and I've ordered Nokian R2's and Nokian AW3's for my Teslas in the past from them. They swapped out the stock Michelins over from the Tesla wheels over to Tsportlines. Just make sure you buy some TPMS sensors from your Tesla service center, cuz Kal Tire wasn't able to get them for me.

I was lucky enough to drive by the Portland OR, service center and pick up a couple of sets TPMS for $160USD/set with no tax.

I have a set of 19" matte black Tsportlines I'm getting Nokian studded Hakka 9 tires for the S and also a set Hakka 9 studded for my 20" Slipstreams for the X. I'll review these tires later in fall/winter when I try them out in wintery conditions after this heat wave passes...suppose to be 38 celcius the next 3 days with humidex.

Last edited: