Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

X show stopped working after latest software update!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After the last update when I got the fire place and fart feature my X show is not working anymore. I tried to reset the car several times but it did not help. The music starts but the lights and the doors don’t opens and doing their thing.
Anyone else experienced this ???

After the last update when I got the fire place and fart feature my X show is not working anymore. I tried to reset the car several times but it did not help. The music starts but the lights and the doors don’t opens and doing their thing.
Anyone else experienced this ???

Same here. On 48.12.1. Tried rebooting several times, made sure there was plenty of clearance and on level ground, no dice .

Played fine for me as well. 2018.48.12.1.

I have also since learned that the car doesn't have to be all that level, at least front-to-back, for the show to play. I've now been on a couple of different surfaces on moderate slopes, both with pointing "up-hill" and down, and the show played just fine, so the "level ground" might be only a lateral level issue.