Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

X: What's your 90%?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I thought I would post here and see what you all think. Have a model X 100D that was a July build. Picked up in Sept. Would charge to 75 to 80% at home and would get up to 280 miles at the 80%. We went on a road trip within the 1st 2 weeks and charged to 100%. Car showed 356 miles. These were the actual miles available. Over the past 3 months I have continued to charge in the same way, always getting 260 to 275 miles showing available at 75 to 80%. Last month we took another road trip and charged to 100%. Car showed 354 miles available. Yesterday we went on another trip and charged to 100%. Car showed 294. Today I charged to 80% and car shows 235.
Anybody have this happen? Thinking I was fortunate to have a great battery, or was conditioning it correctly. The only thing I can think of that is different now has been the over the air updates.
Did you set to Ideal mileage?
Check Controls - Settings - Units & Format, at the bottom, you can choose Rated (EPA) or Ideal.

My Mode X was also a July build, it now shows 553 ideal km (max is 565) which equivalent to 289 EPA mile if charge to 100%.

Curious about some 100Ds out there to update my table.

SnqZdej.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: vrykolas
Here you go:
MX 100D, delivery 12/16/2017
20,088 mi
90% = 265mi
Where can we find the spreadsheet to look at?
Thanks to my fellow X 100D owners. I bought my used and wanted to know where it stood. I had a P90D before.
I have this as a tab within a Tesla google sheet with many other tabs (some financial). I don't have it shared in anyway except I paste it here when I get a few updates for fellow 100D owners to compare. I thought it would still be useful that way. It is very very basic with simplistic formulas.
Myl4fB0.jpg

• Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: Cowby and Helmuth