Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Xbox.com/Play - Cloud Gaming on a Tesla Browser Works

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just thought I would let everyone here know an easy solution to playing other games on the Tesla via the browser. Just head to the below link and start playing. So far I have had a decent experience and the Xbox controller connected wirelessly with an 8Bitdo adapter in the glovebox is working perfect. Still need to figure out if it can be set to fullscreen and add sound, but it's still pretty cool as is.

IMG_1693.jpg

Just thought I would let everyone here know an easy solution to playing other games on the Tesla via the browser. Just head to the below link and start playing. So far I have had a decent experience and the Xbox controller connected wirelessly with an 8Bitdo adapter in the glovebox is working perfect. Still need to figure out if it can be set to fullscreen and add sound, but it's still pretty cool as is.

View attachment 800889
You probably already discovered this, but just in case--you can use the site " ABetterTelsaTheater" to go full screen and launch xbox.com from that site's browser. It uses YouTube's launching system so it has sound while in full screen. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get my Model Y to detect my wired PowerA Xbox controller in this configuration (or even with the built-in Tesla browser), but maybe it will work for you.