Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Xfinity mobile and iPhone any issues?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thinking of changing from AT&T and trying xfinity mobile for my iPhone 12. I haven’t really had many issues with connecting to my model 3 with this combination but may be able to save a good chunk of change doing so. Does anyone have this combo and if so have you had any issues? I’m in the Midwest near Chicago if that helps

As stated, the phone carrier doesn’t make any difference as far as the car goes. Your cellular coverage will be dependent upon many factors. I switched from more than a decade of AT&T usage to T Mobile over a year ago, and my phone coverage/reception is far better in my area than it had been in years (West Central Florida).

As others have stated- Xfinity is simply re-selling Verizon's service and branding it as their own. I would just go directly to Verizon and not deal with Xfinity since they are a nightmare. A guy in Texas kept ordering cell phones on my account (with two factor authentication) and Xfinity was zero help in stopping the situation. Every day I woke up to more cell phones ordered. There's a class action lawsuit if you google it. I know they are providing a discount on gig internet if you get their mobile service but I would definitely check w/Verizon and see what they can do... they love switchers and may throw in a free phone.

As others have stated- Xfinity is simply re-selling Verizon's service and branding it as their own. I would just go directly to Verizon and not deal with Xfinity since they are a nightmare. A guy in Texas kept ordering cell phones on my account (with two factor authentication) and Xfinity was zero help in stopping the situation. Every day I woke up to more cell phones ordered. There's a class action lawsuit if you google it. I know they are providing a discount on gig internet if you get their mobile service but I would definitely check w/Verizon and see what they can do... they love switchers and may throw in a free phone.
Good to know! I appreciate everyone’s feedback!!