Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Xipoo Fit Tesla Model 3 Window Trim Kit Black Side Window Molding Trim For 2017-2021 Tesla Model 3 Accessories (Matte Black)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone used this product? I don't want to mess with 3m tape and hair dryers and quotes for chrome deletes from body shops are ridiculous. It's just like the dash covers, adhesive on the back. They look ok and is the easiest and fastest alternative I can find. Opinions?

i saw a post on reddit where a guy had these installed, he had nothing but goods things to say. but imo, these are the easiest to install of the entire chrome delete process. what are you gonna do about the mirrors and handles? it will look bad to leave them that way.

Yeah, I wondered about that..... looks like you can buy a mirror chrome delete only. I'm a little confused. It says "parts" not 3m tape so I'm assuming it's a snap off piece you can replace. Still leaves the door handles.

im very curious about that mirror kit, especially since they move and have all kinds of curves.