Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

XM radio, not showing album art & other waranty issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
XM radio, not showing albem art

I just want to check, if the XM radio is supposed to show the album art or not? I’m taking my car in for some warranty issues next week and I’m compiling a list so I don’t have to take it back for a while.

Have any older VIN vehicle been updated with the new 5.0 firm wear yet? I'm in the P06*** range. The service writer told me that they were not updating them yet. I explained to him that I’m losing almost 15-20 miles a day from letting it sit at home and work. Thanks for the help guys!

My other complaints are:
The backup camera acts up after leaving it on (overnight after parking) it won’t turn on when going to back up in the morning. the screen will be gray untill i hit the backup camera icon.
The door handles on the driver’s side don’t always retract when using the auto lock feature. They have even sprung back into the door when trying to enter the vehicle, and pinched 2 of my fingers really hard.
Both sun visors mirror flaps are broken

XM does not show album art.

i'm an early vin and have not gotten 5.0

I would recommend rebooting the center display when it acts up like that. Hold the "wheels" on the steering wheels for about 10-15 seconds until the center display goes black and reboots.

Call your service center for the door handle and sun visor issues, they will fix them promptly.