Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

XM Trial with new Car Purchase?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have not taken delivery yet, but Now that "XM satellite radio capability" is now standard on all new MS. Does a trial subscription also come along?

I have a lifetime subscription that ideally I'd like to connect my portable sirius radio to the internal antenna, if that is even possible. I have been told that if I transfer my lifetime subscription to the car that I can never port the subscription from the car.

But until I can figure out the best way to do that, I'd still like siriusxm and the ease of use vs. streaming from my phone.Looking to build a cubby box that would hold my radio and also allow me to put items in the box.

IMG_5285.JPG IMG_5284.JPG

No free trial comes with the car, but I have been using the $25/5mo or $30/6mo (now with free streaming) for YEARS! At renewal time I call and say I’m going to cancel, I let them give me an obligatory crappy offer typically $99/year, I decline then tell them I “saw” an online offer ... they ask their manager and poof ... I have a renewal. I then immediately set an Outlook reminder a few days before cancellation to call again.

Last edited:
Reactions: NYL12