TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

XP100D ordered, available in feb 2016 to

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by F_vo, Oct 14, 2016.

1. F_vo

F_vo Member

Hi guys. Ordered the P100D, 5 seats (hopefully it can be folded). 2 seats out gives a bonus in load capacity. But also free space, where extra battery cells could be placed. So 120 KWh would come instantly. Just a thought.

Overhere in Belgium one does not find easily the price to power coat the wheels. So what does this cost in the U.S?

Thanks

Francois

2. jeffro01

jeffro01 Banned

If you ordered the 5 seat in the hopes of future increased battery capacity then you're going to be very disappointed... :)

Jeff

3. Terran

Terran Member

Congratulations on your order. Do you mean Feb 2017?

4. F_vo

F_vo Member

Yes Terran and i am very curious. it is hard to wait for another 4 months. Francois

5. Kay Kay

Kay Kay Member

I am doing the same thing , delivery scheduled for feb 14 th,2017 but it difficult to wait and thinking of getting it earlier.

6. F_vo

F_vo Member

H Kay

In mytesla.com is says.. 88 days. Makes no difference for me. I am going on vacation to Australia jan 18th 2017. Back feb 20th 2017. So i will have my dreamcar same time as you. Wrapping the car, also the wheels will get a powder coating threatment.

Jeff

7. F_vo

F_vo Member

Hey Jeffro01, well it is a possibility but will never happen, i know. Too bad 120 Kwh is not for today...

Francois