TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Xpel on Cape Cod

Discussion in 'New England' started by EKnight47, Jul 14, 2016.

1. EKnight47

EKnight47 Member

My father will likely be pulling the trigger on an X - an obsidian one. Next step is some paint protection. Love my guys at Q car care in Burlington, but I know my father will want to find some place near his house on the Cape. Anyone know of a place to go?

2. XPEL

XPEL Vendor

I just spoke with my account rep for the area, and he recommended Automotive Elegance near boston, about an hour drive.

XPEL MA

3. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

If you're going to go that far, you may as well go to Wheel Dynamix in Natick who has arguably done more Teslas in MA than anyone else.

4. EKnight47

EKnight47 Member

Thanks. I have a great guy at Quintessential Car Care in Burlington MA and know plenty of others off cape. None of these are near cape cod. An hour in the Northeast is far...especially when you're retired and the only way to get there is to leave a vacation destination over one of two bridges during the summer.

5. bigmaple1

bigmaple1 Member

Yeah, I hate having to drive an hour in a new Tesla too, especially in the middle of a weekday afternoon when there is no traffic.

• Funny x 2
  6. EKnight47

EKnight47 Member

Yeah, and having someone follow you to drive back and then doing the same thing a few days later is fun too.... Thanks for the help.

Save it.

7. RedSoxFan18

RedSoxFan18 Member

I'm late to the game so maybe you've already taken care of this. Q-Car Care outsources their XPEL work to Automotive Elegance. I was able to get them to come to me, you may be able to get Automotive Elegance to come to the Cape - probably worth a phone call.