Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel like I have to disagree here. It's uncomfortably hot on the top of my head in summer and almost every passenger that's ever been in the car with me has said the same. It becomes a bother when outside temps climb past 30C (which is happening more and more often as the years go by...). I've been meaning to get around to getting the roof tinted - will probably end up doing it when this summer hits...
Are you talking about the previous glass roof or the current glass roof. I’ve had so many comments about how you cant feel meaningful heat through the most recent version.

Are you talking about the previous glass roof or the current glass roof. I’ve had so many comments about how you cant feel meaningful heat through the most recent version.

Hmm, what would the one be on a late-2017 MS (Feb 2018 delivery)? At the time the online configurator still had the sunroof option but we didn't select that.

Are people just planning to do the side glass only and not the ceiling and rear glass? Wonder if it will look weird
I am thinking of doing just that. Some posters on the forums on the Tesla site have done it and say that it looks good. I’ll have a few weeks driving the car around before I have the chance to get it done to see what the factory glass is like.

Reactions: turbice
Hey all,

We have started the full conversion of the M3 today. Looking very cool using Xpel Stealth.

Photos attached
B7050EA6-5016-4FA0-84D2-868CDCEB8D7E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: