Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Xpel Prime XR tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know Photosync is the tint of choice but they're backordered. A highly reputable tint shop here suggested Xpel's new Prime XR Black tint instead and said it had 1-2% less heat rejection but apart from that had the same qualities as Photosync. Before I pull the trigger I wanted to see if anyone uses it? Google doesn't really give me any review results as it's a new product.

Thanks for considering XPEL PRIME XR BLACK. Some of the benefits of using PRIME Window Films are the true lifetime warranty, wide range of VLT’s, and superior heat rejection. After the film is applied, the film warranty stays with the life of the vehicle, not just the original purchaser. Warrants against peeling, fading and any adhesive failure. PRIME XR BLACK is a nano-ceramic window film with an IR layer which allows us to achieve superior heat rejection with several VLT’s. 05-20-35-45-55-70. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to XPEL PROTECTIVE FILMS directly.

Reactions: TheTeslaStudio